RSCA Book Award
- Student must be a current resident of Ryal Side.
- Parent/legal guardian must be a current paid member of the Ryal Side Civic Association and in good standing for three (3) consecutive years.
- Submit the standard Beverly High School application and transcripts along with this application (download below).
- Short essay describing your school and civic involvement along with your goals for college.
- Has successfully mastered course work at their secondary school, while being actively involved in school and civic life in Beverly.
- $500 awarded to recipient at the RSCA November meeting. By the first of November, students must submit, to the RSCA board, a receipt of purchased books.